Wild, wacky, and family-focused, Holiday Inn Resort Orlando is a destination hotel in Orlando dedicated to imagination, play and exploration! Experience our high-energy, kid-friendly Orlando hotel, where kids and parents alike make messy memories under sunny Florida skies.
Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites - Waterpark (formerly known as Holiday Inn Family Suites, Nickelodeon Family Suites by Holiday Inn, and Nickelodeon Suites Resort (also known as Nick Hotel)) is an all-suite hotel in Orlando, Florida, United States, near the Universal Orlando Resort and one mile from Walt Disney World Resort. It is a Holiday Inn Resort. From 2005 to 2016, the hotel was themed after the children's television channel Nickelodeon.
Whether you're visiting on a family vacation or celebrating a special event like a reunion or birthday, the Holiday Inn Resort Orlando offers everything you need — from live entertainment to wild water parks to spacious accommodations!
Enjoy the only All-Suite Holiday Inn Resort in Orlando, Florida at the entrance to the WALT DISNEY WORLD® Resort
A Walt Disney World Good Neighbor Hotel, The Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites - Waterpark in Lake Buena Vista completed a $30 million renovation in 2017 and is located in the heart of Orlando on 24 acres, 1 mile from the Walt Disney World Resort theme parks.
Top Reasons to Stay at Holiday Inn Resort Orlando
- Start your morning off right with an all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet at The Lakeside Cafe to Cravings with Starbucks Coffee, we have a dining option for everyone.
- Play the latest games and win prizes in the Arcade
- 4-D Experience virtual movies
- Splash and slide at nearby Orlando water parks
- Scheduled bus transportation to the four Walt Disney World theme parks, Universal Studios Florida, Wet 'n Wild and SeaWorld Orlando
- One of the best onsite hotel water parks in Florida
So what are you waiting for? Book your family's stay at Holiday Inn Resort Orlando and prepare to have the time of your life!